GroundbreakerThe green and cost effective solution to water supply management
Why use Groundbreaker?
- Certified as resisting temperatures as low as –15C for 3 days (water industry standard 4-37-01).
- Security designed in - toggle latches.
- Accessible for the infirm and elderly.
- Complies with the Water UK/HBF Joint Industry Development committee best practice guidelines.
- Perfect platform for “smart” meters.
- Easy access for eyeball reading.
- Meets Secure by Design Criteria Co-located utility meters.
- Offers multiple location options.
- To reduce Carbon footprint.
- Use on new or existing housing stock.
- Low cost maintenance facility.
Where and when can Groundbreaker be used:
- Greenfield sites
- Contaminated (brownfield) sites
- Urban Regeneration
- New build housing
- Park homes & caravan sites
- Compatible with barrier pipes
- Can be installed at any time to a new or existing building.