TwinWall HDPE Drainage PipesFor surface water, highway & carrier drain applications
Twin Wall high density polyethylene pipe manufactured from 100% recycled plastic. The pipe is manufactured in a twin extrusion process, which forms two pipes, and heat welds them together as they are formed. The outside wall is corrugated whilst the inside wall is smooth.
Suitable for use in Civil Engineering, Agriculture and other subsoil applications. This pipe is available perforated, un-perforated and half perforated, which broadens the range of applications for which it is used.
- Strong (Twin walled and corrugated).
- Smooth inner wall for increased flow capacity.
- Resistant to naturally occurring chemicals.
- Can be installed at depths from 0.5 to 10 metres.
- Full range of fittings available.
- BBA, HAPAS Roads & Bridges Agrément Cert No 02/H069.
- Reduced plant and labour costs.
- Faster installation, as 6 Metre lengths mean fewer joints.
- Elimination of waste compared to traditional pipe.
- Pipe can easily be cut on site.
- A full range of bends of all angles and both equal and unequal junctions in all diameters are also available.
- Road gullies and gully connection pipes are also available.